Sunday, January 27, 2008

Staying Up There

The reason I didn't write last week was because I was in Atlanta, GA and was actually supposed to visit a mega-church down there to observe how they do "church" particularly their tech areas.  However, it was closed due to "winter weather" so, I have to reschedule with them.

Anyway, I am just so amazed at what God has been doing in our church.  Have I said that yet?  It just seems that every week there are people that I have never seen before.  Most likely that is the case!  We have been staying over 150 for the last several weeks.  It took us what seemed like forever to get up to 100, then to 150.  But the Lord has definitely allowed our church to grow.  New people are getting involved in ministries everywhere and our church is starting to function like a well-oiled machine--well starting. We still have a couple kinks, but that is bound to happen.

Next week, we have our first youth retreat.  Please pray for that.  I will be gone next week so I will probably write an update on Monday when I get back.

Thank you so much for your prayers.  The Lord has been doing a lot for us at our church and I have been able to witness amazing growth, not only in numbers but in the people in our church.  This is a wonderful experience and growing opportunity and I am just so thankful right now to be in this situation.

We are almost one year old and God has done so much in that short time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home