Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Current Series

At NWCC we are currently studying the book of James in a series entitled, "Faith That Works".  This will be an awesome series that is practical to everyday life!  We all go through trials at various points in our life and we need to find pure joy in these instances and know that God is using the hardships to stretch and grow us.

God put my family and I through a trial that caused us to move down to North Carolina which was a trial in and of itself.  Although this isn't a major trial, God used the difficulties we encountered to grow and stretch each of out faiths in different ways.  I am so thankful, now, because I know that I was moved here for a reason and I am growing because of it.  

I have a good friend whose young brother is suffering from cancer yet he and his family have been looking to the Lord the entire time and have been a true example to me.  I have been shown that although we don't see the big picture, God has a reason for placing things, trials, in our lives.  I want to encourage you that no matter what storm you are in, God has a reason for it.  Look to him for you answers.  I also recommend that you begin reading James.  It is a practical book that will teach you many life lessons as well as challenge you to find "pure joy" in every situation in which you are found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home