Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where Have the Updates been?

Well, I am back from 7 weeks of travel and am ready to give you an update. I have been back to NWCC for 2 weeks and things are going great! Despite the usual summer family vacations and weekend trips to the beach, our attendance has been right under 200 people all summer! That is amazing. I can't wait to see what it will be like when we hit the school year again.

As far as what has been going on with me in the last months, well....The end of May and beginning of June were fully devoted to finishing up school after a somewhat stressful junior year. I learned not to overload with honors and AP classes :). After school left out I immediately hopped on a plane and headed to Beijing, China. 中国,北 京! I spent three weeks there studying the culture and going site seeing as well as a few other things. I landed at home aand turned right back around within 36 hours to go to my cousin's wedding. We saw fireworks for the 4th of July after the wedding and the next morning I flew from Ohio to Pennsylvania. I spent two weeks in PA doing graphic design and tech work for a missionary agency. After those two weeks were up, my church picked me in PA and took me to a summer camp at Baptist Bible College called Teen Leadership Conference. I spent a week up there and now I am back home. So that has been my crazy summer and that is why I haven't written since May. If you are interested in what I did in China, feel free to read all about it at: http://ryanvet.com/summer08/.

I will be keeping you updated in the next few weeks as we begin to launch all of our fall programs. But for now, I have a sneak preview of our new TV Commercial!!! Yes that is right. A real TV commercial. You are seeing this before our church family does. We will show them on Sunday. Feel free to let us know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home