Monday, March 30, 2009

College

Hey Everyone!
Like I said a few weeks ago, I am winding down my time here in Cary and am gearing up for college. I applied to two schools, Cedarville University (Ohio) and Elon University (North Carolina). Thankfully I was accepted to Cedarville. However, after much prayer and really thinking through the decision my family and I came to the conclusion that Cedarville may not be the very best choice for me. The campus was beautiful and the people were great, but I had a little tug on my heart saying that wasn't the place. That left Elon. Well, unfortunately I was put on their Wait List. It might sound bad, but really it's not. That just means I have to wait until mid-June to hear. Elon is definitely my first choice at this point. After visiting the campus last fall, I fell in love with the school. At the time it wasn't my first choice, but after doing more research and praying over the matter, I really felt God leading me to go there. I would just ask you to pray that I will hear that I get accepted into the school come mid-June or even sooner.
A challenge for me is the fact that I have to tell Cedarville yes or no by May 1. So if I say no I loose my spot, and obviously I can't guarantee my own spot at Elon. So please pray for wisdom in the decision making as I start this new phase of my life.

On the church plant side of things, we just got the brand new signage in the mail today with our new logos. I can't wait to unveil them Easter Sunday! Also, our mailers for our Easter service went out this Sunday. Please pray that many will come to our service (or any local, Bible-teaching, church's service) this Easter and hear the Gospel message!

Thanks for your prayers and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home